..i'm yours..




SIMPLE BOUT ME
Hell0 guyz!!!
Well fiz and foremost, I'm NURUL SYAWALNIEE BT MAZLAN
n u can col me wAn!e n only my hubby can col me sAyAnG

Thanx... :p

i comes from big family where is i have 15 siblings n i no 13. huhuhu. 
very big n very happening family.
especely during eid.


WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET
i want to meet ppl that cn complete my life n can accept me as i'm
n not other gul.

the important is he can respect me n my fmly.


OTHERS
Importance Things : Don't ask me my Phone Num and Don't Give Me your Phone Num. Thanx!!


Now, i'm study Bachelor in Corporate Administrative (hons) in UiTM Shah Alam. 2nd year. if no barriers. InsyaAllah 2013 i will grad. pray for me k.

 I love white ! nngggeeeee~
Watching movie, dating and karok would be my priority during weekends.
I love beaches n anything related wif beach!!


i was belong to !nc!k guLe !! a simple person, talktive, 
never fall in love but now something bout him drive me crazy !!



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


suke tekan LIKE or COMMENT okeyh =) thnx sudi bace :)

No comments: